Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Austen and Hats

When I think of Austen, I can't help but picture him with a hat on his head. For those of you who don't know Austen, you've got to know he LOVES to wear ball caps and always has one on. If I didn't know better, I'd think his hat was attached to his head in some manner. He ALWAYS has on a hat. But then, his dad was just like that when he was little too.





















I understand Austen would sleep with his hat on if his mom and dad let him. Also, he's not allowed to wear a hat on Sunday. I can understand why. . .to see him without a hat is a RARE occasion.



So, in honor of Austen's birthday today, Grandpa J and I are wearing ball caps and wishing him a happy birthday!






Austen is a CUTIE! His dark brown eyes just lure you in and then his smile will melt your heart.

Happy birthday Austen on your second birthday! We love you!

3 comments:

  1. I love the ball cap look. It just would not be him without it. Happy Birthday Austen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Austen without a cap? nonsense, won't happen. Must be related to Pa. Austen is quite the personality kid. He giggles at everything. Happy Birthday, Austen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In that first picture he looks so much like grandpa!

    ReplyDelete