Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Hams!

Dear Hamilton,

Grandpa J and I want to wish you the most happiest birthday ever! Since we can't be there, we made this little music video for you. What this Grandma and Grandpa won't do for their grandkids! And to think, the whole world can see this too!

We were approached by some talent scouts to pursue this type of career, but we decided it was in the best interest of everyone to pass up the opportunity. Just let it be known that we made this clip because we LOVE YOU TONS!

Here's sending you LOTS of hugs and kisses, and may you enjoy!

Love,
Grandpa J and Grandma J



P.S. Make sure Tootsie is out of the room when you play this. I'm sure she'll howl to the moon as soon as she hears us sing!

7 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!! You do realize that now Mercedes expects the same kind of treatment for her birthday, right? She actually just told me (in the words of Dash from Incredibles) "I love our family!" We love you Hams! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you Hamie and we send big hugs and kisses for your birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAMIE! See ya this weekend to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mom...That was super sweet of you. I can't wait to show it to Hams..He has just about died of anticipation this last week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too Cute! Happy Birthday Hamilton! I can see why the talent scouts sought you out! VERY talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy, you must have practiced that a LONG time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that that was so cute. I nearly had tears in my eyes. I know Hamilton liked it. After school I watched I love the way you had that rehearsed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have very special grandkids! The long distance hugs are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete