Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Chat With Adam

Today is Adam's 5th birthday. I decided to have a little chat with him the other day to find out about his favorite things. I learned quite a bit. I'll bet you didn't know some of this.


Adam's favorite color is blue and his most favorite thing to eat is CHOCOLATE! Now that's a boy after my heart.



He loves to read and play with cars, but most of all, he really loves to play with swords and bows and any of the weapons from Narnia. He likes cowboy hats and handcuffs and all sorts of police stuff.



Adam's favorite movie is "Cars" and his favorite song is "Scripture Power." In his spare time Adam likes to sleep and play Phase 10 cards with his mom. He likes to help his Daddy fix tires.
Jaron, you must fix a lot of tires.

Aryn told me that Adam helps her when she has an "owie." She likes to tease him a lot! Alyza said Adam plays "choo choo train" with her, but he's a trouble maker and eats part of her cake.



Austen likes to sword fight with Adam.

Adam is a very sweet boy, kind of shy and a lot of fun to be around and tease. I hope he has a very nice birthday today. I love you Adam!

2 comments:

  1. I laughes and laughed at this one. You found out a lot of secrets about Adam that we didn't know about. Have a happy birthday Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Adam! We had lots and lots of fun singing to you. I loved learning all about Adam. I had no idea he likes chocolate!

    ReplyDelete