Thursday, June 18, 2009

What You Can Do At Grandma J's House

Here's what you can do when you are at Grandma J's house:

You can color and draw.


You can horse around.


You can play games.


You can make all the paper airplanes you want and throw them. I always find airplanes in the strangest places after these guys go home.


You can eat yummy snacks.


You can learn to say "yucky" when your mom feeds you cold spaghetti and tomato sauce. Boy, that stuff looks nasty to me. Who'd want to eat it especially when it's cold! So I'm teaching her to say the word, "yucky."


You can eat all the cold cereal you want, even if it's three bowl fulls before bedtime.


You can make popcorn when you can't stand to eat Grandma J's enchiladas.


You can take a bubble bath in Grandma J's tub.


You can have all the bubbles you want with just three drops of bubble bath and asking Grandma J to turn the jets on full blast!


You can perform a show and have everybody watch and clap.

And, the BEST part about letting your grandkids do all this stuff at your house is when your grandkids tell you, "You're AWESOME Grandma!" and "You ROCK!"

3 comments:

  1. Looks like ya'll are having fun! Boy I feel like we are missing out. Joshua would go crazy with all crooks and crannies to investigate. I'm sure he would find your old christmas candy and he would even it for you. If you get tired of the noise you can send it my way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its lots of fun around here. Instead of the adults having to entertain the kids, the kids do the entertaining. They are pretty talented too. When they got in the bubbles, they had bubbles all over the floor. One way to get the kids clean and clean the bathroom floor too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE MISS THOSE KIDS!! I hope they are not going around saying, "I'm bored. There isn't anything for me to do." Because it looks like there is plenty for them to do. I hope they are being good, kind, helpful, happy, and not loosing all their socks. Hams told me he has made tons of airplanes and I thought that sounded pretty fun, but when I saw the bathtub full of bubbles that must have been way more fun. I'm sad I'm not there.

    ReplyDelete